In conformity with articles 6 III and 19 of the French law for trust in the digital economy (Loi du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique), we inform you that:
- This website belongs to non-profit association Agefo, which manages a portfolio of 826 units over 14 sites and is headquartered at 10 rue Martel 75010 Paris
- The Publication Director is J.E Perez, as General Delegate of the association
- The site is hosted by OVH, 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
- The personal data that you share with us via the formulas on the website is necessary to deal with your request and is sent to the site editor.
- In accordance with the modified French Data Protection Act (Loi du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée, relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), you have the right to access, change and delete your personal data. Please send any requests to: AGEFO 10 rue Martel 75010 Paris.
Intellectual property and photo credits
- The website – including its overall structure and all elements such as texts, images and photos – are the exclusive property of Afego and subject to a right of usage and reproduction.
- Using or reproducing part or all the website or the information published on it without prior consent is forbidden and represents an infringement of copyright sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- Photographes : Agence Réa, photo de l’Agefo
- Infographies et images : © Indexel, © iStock
- We would like to inform you that when you visit the site a cookie maybe be automatically installed on your browser.
- A cookie is a data file that memorises the pages you have consulted.
- These cookies are collected for the sole purpose of measuring the audience of the website agefo.com.
- You can disable these cookies by changing the settings in your browser.
- The website may include links to other website and internet sources.
- These websites are not controlled or managed by the editor who declines any responsibility for the content and services on them.
Responsibility of the editor
- The information contained on this site is indicative and non-contractual.
- The editor will do everything possible to provide users with verified information and accessible tools. However, the editor cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions, for the inaccessibility of information or services or the presence of a virus on the website.
- As a result, users recognise that they use the information exclusively under their own responsibility.